Caregiver -Direct Care - Males Encouraged to Apply
|Title:||Caregiver -Direct Care - Males Encouraged to Apply|
|Department:||Barnesville - Direct Care Staff|
DescriptionCoastal Home Care is seeking Caregivers to support clients in Coweta Counties. Men are encouraged to apply. Our caregivers assist our clients in many of the following areas:
- Dressing, bathing and other personal hygiene;
- Errands such as doctor's appointments and grocery shopping;
- Meal preparation;
- Light housekeeping
- Must be able to manage male client;
- 1-2 years experience serving the elderly, physically challenged or developmentally disabled;
- Current TB;
- Current CPR/First Aide certification;
- Acceptable criminal background and MVR;
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance;
- Excellent work references.
Additionally applicants must be either a certified nursing assistant or successfully complete the Personal Care Aide competency test.
Our clients depend on us so we want caregivers we can depend on!
Apply on Line at www.coastalhomecare.us