Caregiver - Coweta County
|Title:||Caregiver - Coweta County|
|Department:||Barnesville - Direct Care Staff|
DescriptionCoastal Home Care is seeking Caregivers to support clients in Coweta, Fayette, and Meriwether Counties. Men are encouraged to apply. Our caregivers assist our clients in many of the following areas:
- Dressing, bathing and other personal hygiene;
- Errands such as doctor's appointments and grocery shopping;
- Meal preparation;
- Light housekeeping
- Must be able to manage male client;
- 1-2 years experience serving the elderly, physically challenged or developmentally disabled;
- Current TB;
- Current CPR/First Aide certification;
- Acceptable criminal background and MVR;
- Reliable transportation and auto insurance;
- Excellent work references.
Additionally applicants must be either a certified nursing assistant or successfully complete the Personal Care Aide competency test.
Our clients depend on us so we want caregivers we can depend on!
Apply on Line at www.coastalhomecare.us
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications